Looking for some fresh ideas for fall? These are some of my favorite picks for the season. Have fun!
1. A spritz of Fall– Lolita Lempika Fragrance is an enchanting and alluring fragrance that gently balances the sweetness of ivy leaves and aniseed with delicate violet and iris root, and finishes with a smooth hint of vanilla and musk. This sensual fragrance is pure, light, and endearing. $72 for 1 oz.
2. Fresh Locks– Rahua Voluminous Shampoo. This shampoo contains lemongrass and green tea, which are mild cleansers. The results are fresh scent, clean and bouncy fullness. $32
3. Perfect Skin In A Bottle– Arbonne Sheer Finishes Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 15 delivers sun protection and natural-looking coverage while restoring and maintaining optimal moisture balance. $38
4. The Lip is the Limit– Limitless Lip Stain & Color Seal Balm. On one side of this innovative, two-in-one product: a feather-resistant stain that won’t budge for 8 hours. On the other: a very emollient balm that can be worn alone or over the stain for a lustrous touch. Berry. $23
5. Get Cheeky– Lorac Pro Powder Cheek Stain. An innovative, 12-hour long-wear powder blush stain infused with skin-nourishing nutrients. Petal Pink $20
6. Get Your Gloss On– Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF 15. This is everything lips want- A wide range of glistening shades, each is packed with mouth-watering moisture and hours of long-wearing comfort. Protects lips from sun damage with SPF 15 sunscreen. Bamboo Pink $15
7. Mascara Mojo– Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extension Mascara. Break every law of lengthening.4mm of measurable extensions! This waterproof mascara is amazing. This clump free formula extends every little lash. This is a must have! $15
8. The Midas Touch– Get in on the gold rush and adorn your tips with real, light-catching 18k gold flakes suspended in a shiny, clear base. The gorgeous polish dazzles on its own or adds a luxurious glimmer to your favorite shades. It’s Real 18k Gold by Sephora. $30
9. Sexy Gams– A sexy shimmer for legs, knees, and ankles that gives bare skin a healthy glow and the lush scent of Michael. You can use this shimmer stick anywhere on the body. In the fall we don’t get much sun so fake it with this amazing formula. Michael Kores Leg Shine. $10
10. Fall eyes– This season we are seeing rich berry shades, greens, and nude tones on the eyes. This palette is truly your BFF this season. Lorac Private Affair Palette. $38