1. Use sunscreen everyday. Reapply at least twice to stay protected. The sun is the biggest offender to our skin. It causes serious premature aging. So uneven skin tone, wrinkles, dark spots, redness, sunburn. Make sure to check your label because there are only a few good sunscreens on the market. I have more articles on sunscreen formulation you can check out.
2. Use a skincare line that is vegan, botanically based, free of harmful chemicals, and works with your skin type. We all have some skin sensitivity. The only way we can deal with that is using a vegan formulated line. Something that is proven by science to work and do amazing things for our skin. That would be Arbonne.
3. Make sure you are using coverage appropriate foundation. Keeping it on the lighter side is your best bet. Let your skin shine through and cover the imperfections.
4. Drink a lot of water. Watch for the ingredients on the water bottle. Some contain serious chemicals. Drinking Spring water keeps skin hydrated and looking fresh.
5. Smile. As long as you are smiling and showing your confidence you will look amazing every day!
My name is Christine Ross, and I am a Makeup Artist in Los Angeles. I am all about keeping it real with makeup and skincare by providing the best products for my clients. I take the time to research ingredients and make sure my clients get the best based on their needs. The beauty industry is over saturated with false promises and too many chemicals. I sort through it all and get my clients on the right track. No more money wasted on high priced brands that don’t follow through. I am here to help you be the best version of yourself inside and out.